Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Thursday, June 14, 2007

And We're Off!


Okay, this is my first official blog post. Not sure what I am getting myself into, but if no one is reading, it doesn't matter anyway! Since I already talk about, work at, teach, write about and do organizing, it seems only fitting that I have a blog about it, too. (Although thinking about how I am going to explain to my parents what a 'blog' is should be interesting). I plan to share ideas, tips, suggestions and thoughts on a lot of topics related to having an organized home and life.

I have to acknowledge my good friend and organizer extraordinaire, Janine Godwin in Katy, TX, for inspiring me to do this. Well, that's if you define "inspiring" as me reading her blog (http://nooksandcrannieskaty.blogspot.com/), noticing the link to set up your own blog, and then copying the idea. For anyone who does read any of my posts (besides Janine, my husband, and maybe my parents if they can figure out how), I'd love to hear from you! I look forward to comments and questions.