Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hi! It's 6:15am! Yeah!!!

Why so perky, you ask? I'm not really -- it's all fake. I'm up early and the coffee is barely hitting my veins so it's definitely fake. It's 6:15, and yet already I have:

  • made my husband breakfast

  • made my husband his lunch for later

  • turned on the heat, lights; opened the curtains

  • turned on the computer and checked my 2 email accounts

  • made coffee -- this is a big deal because we have a grinder and French press

  • warmed up my husband's car and moved my car (FYI it is 25 degrees outside, so for this I should get bonus points)

  • printed out a recipe

  • answered a couple of emails

  • put my son back to bed after hearing us up

  • almost finished this post

Phew. Impressed??

I get up at 5:30 with my husband, which makes the above all possible. It is really quiet now, and it gives me time to think about things. I still have getting 3 people bathed, dressed, fed and out the door to look forward to in a couple of hours, but for right now it is peaceful. Just thought I would share -- does anyone else get stuff done in the wee hours of the morning??