Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Product for Organizing Tooth Care Stuff

This product might be for us organizing nerds, but I really am enthusiastic about it. A product that handles dental care clutter (did you know many households suffer from DCC?)...amazing. I ordered this product, it's on its way, and I cannot wait to 'install it'.


The OXO Good Grips Toothbrush Organizer is cool because it can handle my kids' oversized, 3D character toothbrushes as well as 2 adult ones, PLUS a tube of toothpaste. [I prefer the squeezable, upright-standing toothpastes they sell now, but for some reason my husband always chooses the traditional lay-around tube -- now we can both be happy.] So now the bathroom sink surface will have one central 'toothbrushing station'. How's that for organized??