Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Orange and Black Already?!?!

Yesterday in the grocery store, I saw a Halloween display. Good God, can we at least make it through August only hearing about back-to-school?!?!


BUT....If you have kids of trick-or-treating age, it's not too soon to start thinking about costumes. If you decide now, you can avoid high prices, out-of-stock inventory, and last-minute creations/purchases of their chosen outfit. The popular ones, especially, seem to be gone by the time you actually go out to get a costume.

I bought a couple of costumes in larger sizes, at big sale prices, last year right after Halloween. Then I put them in my big Rubbermaid storage bin labelled "Halloween". Since my kids are little, I can 'convince' them that the costumes in the bin are THE ones to wear this year!