Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Never Too Soon....

...to get your kids' Halloween costumes organized for this year's trick-or-treating. The first step is to come up with the idea of what your child wants to be. I had my kids look over the tons of costumes at an online store to help with the brainstorming. We wrote down a few choices, and then ultimately they each committed to one costume.


I happened to have a coupon to a local party store (the coupon was expiring at the end of the month) so we went in to buy the accessories early and at a discount. Then I searched eBay for the main part of my daughter's costume, bought it, and received it yesterday. We're all done -- now we just have to wait for Halloween.

But it does give a chance to try on items, make any tweaks or additions, and avoid the pestering of 'what to be' over the next couple of months.