Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ahh, the Joys of Home Delivery (Again)

If you know me at all, you may already fully understand that I love home delivery. Anything that comes to me instead of me driving to them is a beloved thing. Well, I just added to the list of items coming to our home: coffee.

We have water delivery, dry cleaning pickup, monthly grocery deliveries, trash pickup and I do internet shopping/shipping to my home on a regular basis. Lucky for me, the dry cleaning and trash occur on Mondays every week, and Poland Spring sends out reminder emails as to when they are coming. I pick the date and time range for the grocery deliveries, and whenever UPS drops off a package, great. Not having to drive out and buy something at a store and keeping track of when it arrives relates to time management and household organization (just in case you were wondering how this all relates to my organizing blog...).

I recently got a Keurig coffeemaker which takes special small containers of ground coffee, and so I joined Green Mountain's Cafe Express to get scheduled deliveries of coffee I choose online. There are around 50 varieties of K-Cups to order, including cool flavored and seasonal ones.
So now I have one less thing to go out and buy!