Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting the Xmas Cards Out

Want a tip about Christmas cards? I used Shutterfly to create and order our cards, and they ship with envelopes. I love anything self-adhesive, so I print out the "to" address labels on Avery label sheets through my printer (type in information in a Word file), use return address labels that I peel-and-stick, and use, of course, self-adhesive Christmas stamps. Makes the assembly line process for 50+ cards super easy.


My other tip is to print out on regular paper the grid of addresses (from the computer file you use for the labels; mine is in Word formatted to print out on labels) so you can reference the list. Since you often send cards to the same people year after year, putting the names and addresses into a computer file once saves time the following years. You can edit the address or delete names easily.