Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Monday, September 17, 2007

High-Tech Version of String Tied on your Finger

I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting organizing products. Catalogs to organizing stores are a special treat for me (yeah, kind of sad, huh?!).

I came across a cool, inexpensive product for time and task management -- handy reminders by Mead. Wrist Reminders are brightly colored paper bands with self-adhesive closures that you can write a reminder on, then wear or attach to a bag. Kids can wear them or attach them to their backpack. They kind of remind me of the plastic 'bracelets' you sometimes have to wear at a bar or event or at the hospital.

Oddly enough, at the time of posting, I couldn't find them anywhere on the Mead website, but you can purchase them online at Office Depot.