Organizing, Redesign & Staging

Monday, November 5, 2007

Woe is Me...

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm often ahead of myself. Like I have already written out my Thanksgiving cards, have most of my Christmas presents bought and waiting for wrapping, and have planned out each day of our January Disney trip. Yes, it's early November but I like being ahead of the game.


It can be hard being a planner in a world where not everyone or everything plans. My cousin is getting married in May 2008 and I am already pressing her for details so that I can book the trip. I guess I'll have to wait. I starting designing my family Christmas photo card but need to wait before I order it -- I wanted to include a Thanksgiving pic so have to wait until the 22nd. I have a few perishable gift items I know I want to get for Christmas, but if I get them too early, they probably won't make the freshest or yummiest gifts after sitting for 2 mos. Lastly, our Thanksgiving decorations are up now (day after Halloween) so my kids think it is tomorrow.

So for those of you that procrastinate or forget things, don't feel too badly; there's frustration on the other end of the spectrum, too!